Answered By: Dr. Sunem Beaton-Garcia
Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017     Views: 18

The community college and state university systems have Reciprocal Borrowing agreements to allow currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff borrowing privileges between all public State of Florida institutions. You must be currently registered as a student or employed at one of the participating state institutions. You must provide the U/C Library with your current institution’s student ID card and another picture ID. You must observe all rules and regulations set by the U/C Library and you are responsible for any fines, damages, or lost book fees incurred with borrowing.