Answered By: Dr. Sunem Beaton-Garcia Last Updated: Mar 18, 2017 Views: 58
Answered By: Dr. Sunem Beaton-Garcia
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2017 Views: 58
The library charges fines for overdue materials and patrons must pay for materials that are lost or damaged. Failure to pay charges may affect registration, graduation, and/or obtaining transcripts.
- Laptops, Equipment, Study Rooms: $ 5.00 per hour
- Library Items: $ .10 per day
- ACS items: $.25 per day
- Nursing Models: $5.00 per day
- Reserve Materials--Hourly Item: $5.00 per hour
- Reserve Materials--Daily Item: $5.00 per day
Charges for lost or damaged materials:
Note: Items become Lost 21 days after last due date.
- Books: $66.35*
- DVD/Video: $91.00*
- Group Study Room Key: $81.00*
- Interlibrary Loan Items: Replacement Cost*
- Laptop/Equipment: Replacement Cost*
- Open College items: $26.00*
- Other Lost items: Replacement Cost*
- Book: 23.80*
- Periodical: $28.40*
- Barcode, cover, highlighting, label, writing, stains: $16.00 min. *
- Other Damages to Item: Charge determined by level of damage*
*Note: The library reserves the right to assess the condition of all returned library materials. Damage fees may vary, depending on the extent of damage, up to the full cost of the item. All lost, rebound, and damaged items include a $6.00 non-refundable processing charge.